Форум TRACE MODE: техническая поддержка
Тема закрыта / Topic Closed  Тема закрыта / Topic Closed

мой профиль / my profile авторизация / login | регистрация / register | поиск / search | часто задаваемые вопросы / faq | начало / forum home

Следующая старая тема / next oldest topic   Следующая новая тема / next newest topic
» Форум TRACE MODE: техническая поддержка » ТЕХНИЧЕСКАЯ ПОДДЕРЖКА / TECHNICAL SUPPORT TRACE MODE 5 » Микро Мониторы Реального Времени / Micro Real Time Monitors » Advantech PCL 813

Автор / Author Тема / Topic: Advantech PCL 813
suresh sripada
Junior Member / Новичок
Участник № / Member № 113

Icon 1 отправлено / posted      Профиль для / Profile for suresh sripada           Редактировать/удалить сообщение / Edit/Delete Post 
1) Can you please give us the list of FREE INBUILT DRIVERS for PLCs,I/O modules, I/O cards, Controllers in Trace Mode?
2) Please let me know whether Trace MOde has a free inbuilt driver for Advantech PCL 813 PCI bus based I/O card.
3) If we have a inbuilt driver for the above, how to configure the above in Trace Mode SCADA?
4)If you do not have inbuilt driver for the same, then what is the extra cost for the driver which is to be paid.
5) If you have to develop the above driver now when can you finish the development and what are the development charges?

Сообщения / Posts 11 | Из / From: india  |  IP / IP: IP адрес / IP address | Report this post to a Moderator
Marketing
unregistered

Icon 1 отправлено / posted            Редактировать/удалить сообщение / Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Mr. Sripada,

The list of drivers is located at http://www.adastra.ru/DLOAD/PLC.htm. It will be updated in the near future.
There is free driver for Advantech PCL 813 in TRACE MODE. However if you would like to use it with Win NT/2000 you will need to buy a driver for I/O cards because Win NT/2000 does not have means to directly access I/O cards. The installation of the driver is described in the documentation for the driver.

Sincerely

IP / IP: IP адрес / IP address | Report this post to a Moderator

Открыть тему / Open Topic   Feature Topic   Переместить топик / Move Topic   Удалить топик / Delete Topic Следующая старая тема / next oldest topic   Следующая новая тема / next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Перейти к / Hop To

Новости АСУ ТП / News | SCADA / HMI | Обучение / Trainings | Свяжитесь с нами / Contact Us